Monday, August 1, 2016

OCWEN STOPS BLAIMING EQUIFAX AND BLAMES TRANSUNION

WHAT HAPPENED 

Product Credit reporting 
Issue Incorrect information on credit report: Account status 
Have you disputed the issue with the credit reporting company and received a final response?  
Describe what happened so we can understand the issue... 

TransUnion will not report my perfect payment history of my OCWEN home loan, according to Matthew Parker of OCWEN, until a mysterious TRANSUNION employee named "Melissa" refuses to let OCWEN reinstate my home loan trade line on TRANSUNION until I sign a letter she will write for me, then I will return this letter to OCWEN and they will forward it to TRANSUNION and then and only then will TRANSUNION allow my perfect payment history to show on my credit report.
I have called TransUnion many times since Matthew Parker of OCWEN told me this story last week. I was not given a letter to sign. I wrote my own letter begging to have my home loan reporting correction on my credit report and I posted this on twitter via private direct message to both OCWEN and TRANSUNION.
Please help me and my autistic son. We are ruined financially until the correct and true information shows on my credit report. I don't know if there is a MELISSA. Both Ocwen and TransUnion have refused to give me any information about her. She has not made any notes on my file that will help us find her. If she exists, she is holding my credit score hostage. If she does not exist, OCWEN is making serious false accusations.

Consent to publish the description of what happened?Consent provided 

PRODUCT INFORMATION 

Information about the credit reporting company
TransUnion 
United States 

DESIRED RESOLUTION 

What do you think would be a fair resolution to your issue? 

I want the true and correct information to show on my credit report. I pay my home loan on time. I deserve to have that showing on my credit reports

No comments:

Post a Comment