Monday, August 8, 2016

OCWEN OMBUDSMEN ASKED TO PUT IT IN WRITING



There is a famous scene in the movie CHINATOWN where Faye Dunaway gets bitch slapped by Jack Nicholson over and over.

OCWEN has been talking trash to me since February 2016. It is August 2016. Last week I felt ill from the overload of OCWEN'S blaming TRANSUNION the way they had accused EQUIFAX weeks before that. With OCWEN, it is ALWAYS someone else's fault that my credit score suddenly dropped from very good to poor, keeping me financially crippled in spite of my perfect payment history.

OCWEN does not bother to keep up with the wild, untrue stories they dump on homeowners to sort out. OCWEN abandons a lie they told for weeks, tells an new lie and never bothers to explain the previous lie. When caught in a lie, OCWEN shifts to the next lie and completely sidesteps the lie they were caught in.

OCWEN expects to keep me engaged, keep me doing research to prove their wild, fanciful tales about how everyone in the world is causing this except OCWEN.

I have disengaged by sending OCWEN this email:

Ocwen Matthew Parker 7192374218
Ocwen Ombudsman

From now on submit any updates you may have regarding TransUnion via email.

All requests OCWEN claims are being made by TransUnion need to be fully
documented with employee ID numbers, last names and contact numbers. 


Since I sent this email on August 4, 2016, there have been no updates from OCWEN.

I knew OCWEN would not put the updates they were giving me verbally in written format.

I have no idea what is going on with my OCWEN account.

I am consulting with attorneys to resolve this matter.
My health has improved somewhat since I banned trash talk from OCWEN.

It appears that OCWEN has a policy of bitch slapping the elderly and the disabled, winning property and money by contributing to the expedited death of homeowners via heaping non-stop stress upon them.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment