Sunday, August 21, 2016

OCWEN THREATENED TO REVERSE MY 2010 LOAN MODIFICATION




In 2016 OCWEN began attacking my home loan even though I had paid on time the entire six years since I applied for and received a HAMP loan modification.
OCWEN posted the $5000 incentive I earned by never being late on my payments to my account and then removed my name from the account, reversed the assumption following divorce and locked me out of my online account where I make payments.

The OCWEN ombudsman laughed and told me it was about to get worse, that they were working on reversing the 2010 loan modification and that my name would never be on the loan, that my 6 years of payments, my $5000 HAMP award and my $76,700. Keep Your Home California award belonged to OCWEN, not me.

I reported OCWEN to the CFPB and Department of Justice and some of the blatantly illegal attacks stopped, such as the reversal of the 2010 Loan Modification. That attack was put on hold but replaced by smaller, back to back, nonstop attacks that lowered my credit score in spite of my perfect payment history.

I do not feel like a customer. I feel like an inmate in the prison of OCWEN. Once OCWEN starts attacking your loan, they never stop, even when they are reported for the attacks. They just change the attacks and keep at you. They know my autistic son James needs surgery and that by destroying my credit, they are delaying his surgery and making it possible he won't have a good outcome. 

I would refinance and escape the prison of OCWEN if they would stop deliberately lowering my credit score.

No comments:

Post a Comment