Monday, April 11, 2016

E JEAN CARROLL'S ADVICE TO WRITE TO CEO OF OCWEN

America's most beloved advice columnist underestimated OCWEN CEO Ronald M. Faris's ability to distance himself from the human carnage that is OCWEN.
 
OCWEN does not service loans. OCWEN is a meat grinder that devours loans, spitting out the human remains and laundering the money in the stock market.
 
Ronald Faris would not lower himself to acknowledge this cry for mercy. He has surrounded himself with employees who  are instructed to buffer him from the screams for help that emanate from his meat grinder. Our loans are not being "serviced". We are being processed like cattle, separated from out loans.
 
E. Jean Carroll couldn't have known Ocwen LLP was a meat processing plant, hulling, stripping, husking people from their money, washing the blood off, laundering the pirated dough and investing in the stock market.The CEO who acts civilized in public is the same man who does not bother to differentiate between homeowners who pay their loans on time and those who don't. All OCWEN customers are fed into the meat grinders, even those who have never missed a payment.
 
 
DEAR RONALD M FARIS, PLEASE HELP! MY HOME LOAN IN GOOD STANDING WENT SIDEWAYS!
 


Dear Mr. Ronald Faris, 

E Jean Carroll recommended that I write to you for help. Even though I pay my bills on time and I'm struggling to get a loan for badly needed dental surgeries for my autistic son James. James is in a downward spiral.

For six years I paid OCWEN Loan #7192374**** on time. In 2006 my soon to be ex-husband took me off the loan claiming it would allow us to save money and that he would put me back on the loan once he achieved the savings. What he in fact did was put his car loan into the home loan and then abandoned the home loan. 

I was blindsided but filed Chapter 13 to take over the debts he abandoned.
I spoke numerous times to Ronaldo Reyes at Deutsche Bank and Brandi York at One West Bank about securing the loan and our house for me and my autistic son, James. I got Power Of Attorney to pay the loan and the deed is in my name. 

Since the loan mod of July 1, 2010 I was told by One West and later by OCWEN, that I would be allowed to assume this loan. 

In December 2016 I was allowed to assume the loan and as soon as it was in my name I applied for funds from KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA to address the upside down nature of the loan. KYHC made a very large payment to make the loan affordable. 

It seemed our lives were finally getting on track. My credit score shot up 66 points last Monday. I began shopping for the  personal loan I need to fix my autistic son's teeth that were damaged by medication, the dental reconstruction is not covered by his insurance. 

Everything was going fine until last week when OCWEN research "discovered" public records that had been there all this time and used that to start reversing the hard won progress that had taken nearly a decade to slowly earn. 

Suddenly my credit plummeted back down and OCWEN reversed the assumption. They say there is no solution.

Please look into this. The OCWEN employees say a technicality is the reason my name was taken off the loan in spite of my perfect payment history. My bank routing number and all records prove I was the only one paying this home loan. I am the only one on the deed as well. 

My son James and I need your help. Just when it seemed we had crawled from the wreckage of the housing crisis, we were pulled back in. And the way the OCWEN employees handled it was like a surprise attack that was even unnerving for Ronaldo R. Reyes of Duetsche Bank.

With your experience I am hoping you know of legal provisions and exceptions that will allow my assumption of this loan with my payment history reported to all the credit bureaus. I believe you are able to see solutions others might not realize. Please help us solve this problem. 

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, 
Jennifer E Marshall

CC: Ronaldo R Reyes, Deutsche Bank

This is my son James. He is not well.




No comments:

Post a Comment