Wednesday, April 13, 2016

OCWEN THREATENS AUTISTIC BOY'S SECURITY WITH HALF-BAKED UNDERSTANDING OF THE LAW

                 










OCWEN has moved so swiftly to take our home away from us in spite of my perfect payment history with them.

My autistic son James and I are in danger of losing our home.


 I'm a single mom, paid my OCWEN home loan on time every month for six years, since the loan mod 7-1-2010. I assumed the loan that had been in my ex husband's name on December 2015.

In February  2016 I was congratulated by OCWEN for paying the HAMP loan mod on time for six years and given the $5000 HAMP incentive.

In February 2016 I was congratulated again by KEEP YOUR HOME CALIFORNIA and they paid OCWEN $76,700.00 to lower the principal.

Last week OCWEN reversed the assumption, took my name off the loan, shut me out of the website where I pay the loan each month. They said they were going to reverse the 2010 loan mod as well but DEUTSCHE BANK who is the trustee said that probably couldn't happen. I opened a case with the CFPB and they told me to call Home Ownership Preservation Foundation and open a case with them as well. In a few days OCWEN destroyed my credit score and done so much damage its hard to digest. I had been on the verge of getting a personal loan to pay for dental surgery for my autistic son but OCWEN destroyed my credit score in a matter of hours by removing my perfect payment history from all the credit bureaus.

I spoke with a law firm as recommended by HOPE and HPF. HFF listened in to the advice an attorney gave to get OCWEN TO give back access to my OCWEN website or else I should attempt to pay the OCWEN loan by phone and retain an attorney. A lawsuit will stress my autistic son but OCWEN is moving so swiftly that something irreversible might happen if I don't I have legal protection from all these rash destructive actions OCWEN is fitfully acting out.

I wrote an open letter to OCWEN CEO  Mr Ronald M. Feris at:
myocwenloan.blogspot.com
with details of this very rapidly moving nightmare.

My autistic son James Marshall has been very ill since October 2015 and this ordeal, going through the housing crisis we went through almost a decade ago all over again is disrupting his treatment and recovery.


We went through the housing crisis once and saved our home.  I was so happy when I was finally allowed to assume the loan. It meant I would be able to help my son. Ocwen destroyed that possiblity when in a matter of hours they reversed and erased my perfect payment history of the past six years. We are going through the housing crisis all over again and it might be that only a lawyer can stop this insanity if OCWEN does not restore what they have destroyed and stop all this random destruction that is not permissible simply because a chapter 7 happened nine years ago. Their lack of knowledge of the law is the cause of this nightmare. 

       

No comments:

Post a Comment