Wednesday, April 13, 2016

OCWEN WAGES WAR ON A LOAN IN GOOD STANDING






An attorney asked me if I could still access my OCWEN loan account to make my May 2016 home loan payment.

For several days now I have tried to log on and have not been able to. 

I was warned that OCWEN may attempt to block me from being able to pay my loan and that appears to be what is happening. I have a perfect payment history, six years paying on time, never late.

Today is April 13, 2016 and I have been warned that I may have difficulty getting OCWEN to accept my May 2016 payment.

Almost every day there is a new hostile and destructive action taken by OCWEN....on a loan that was in perfect standing.

Thank you, gentle readers, for going through this with us.


~ TO BE CONTINUED ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment